2018 Mazda3 Performance
The 2018 Mazda3 is an ideal model for anyone in Gastonia or Kings Mountain looking to have more fun on the road. Explore the Mazda3 performance specs and features at Mazda of Gastonia, then schedule a test drive to experience the Mazda3 interior in person.
Mazda3 Specs & Features
- Base Engine: The starting trim comes with a 2.0L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine with 155 hp, and 28/37 city/hwy mpg*.
- Top Engine: The top two trims are offered with a 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder with 184 hp, and 27/36 city/hwy mpg*.
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control: This vehicle movement control system works to provide smoother cornering by seamlessly directing power and shifting vehicle weight, so you can have more fun on the twists and turns around Gastonia.
- Dynamic Stability Control: This feature also contributes to better cornering by helping your vehicle’s wheels grip the road better on sharp turns.
- SKYACTIV®-DRIVE: This 6-speed automatic transmission offers manual shift and Sport mode options for adaptability to any situation
- Smart City Brake Support: This optional feature provides additional brake assistance to avoid low-speed fender-benders.
Explore the Mazda3 at Mazda of Gastonia
Explore More Mazda3 Features
More from Mazda of Gastonia
If you’ve always had an affinity for craft beers and want to explore the Charlotte brewery scene, the Charlotte Brews Cruise is right up your alley. You can bring along a group of friends or meet people as you go but either way, the drinks and laughs will continue to flow. With its tightknit ties…
Elegant, welcoming, and idyllic, The Duke Mansion continues to be an enchanting bed and breakfast for those around Gastonia, Charlotte, and Lincolnton. If you and your significant other are looking to enjoy a getaway weekend, you’ll find the rooms to be charming. Plus, specific accommodations can be arranged to better meet your needs. The Duke…
With the 2019 Mazda CX-5, you can rest assured that you’re being protected on Gastonia roadways and beyond. The Mazda safety ratings are in for the CX-5 and you’ll be impressed to see how well this model’s safety tech held up against the road tests. Drive with more confidence in the new CX-5 or find…
The best way to care for your new Mazda vehicle, ensuring its long life on Kings Mountain roads, is to keep up with the regular Mazda maintenance schedule. This schedule varies among models so it’s best to check with your owner’s manual for the exact mileage markers, however, there are some similarities between schedules. Learn more about…
Whether a resident or just passing through, Gastonia, NC provides everyone with a multitude of things to do. Kids activities, museums, parks, and restaurants are just the beginning of ways you can spend your time and enjoy what the area has to offer. Explore these things to do in Gastonia, NC below and plan your…