2018 Mazda3 Performance
The 2018 Mazda3 is an ideal model for anyone in Gastonia or Kings Mountain looking to have more fun on the road. Explore the Mazda3 performance specs and features at Mazda of Gastonia, then schedule a test drive to experience the Mazda3 interior in person.
Mazda3 Specs & Features
- Base Engine: The starting trim comes with a 2.0L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine with 155 hp, and 28/37 city/hwy mpg*.
- Top Engine: The top two trims are offered with a 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder with 184 hp, and 27/36 city/hwy mpg*.
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control: This vehicle movement control system works to provide smoother cornering by seamlessly directing power and shifting vehicle weight, so you can have more fun on the twists and turns around Gastonia.
- Dynamic Stability Control: This feature also contributes to better cornering by helping your vehicle’s wheels grip the road better on sharp turns.
- SKYACTIV®-DRIVE: This 6-speed automatic transmission offers manual shift and Sport mode options for adaptability to any situation
- Smart City Brake Support: This optional feature provides additional brake assistance to avoid low-speed fender-benders.
Explore the Mazda3 at Mazda of Gastonia
Explore More Mazda3 Features
More from Mazda of Gastonia
With a chance to eat, drink, and share some memories with friends or co-workers, the Bulla Gastrobar has become a mainstay around Charlotte, North Carolina. Your options are nearly endless when you stop by the cherished venue, with private dining selections for closed-off events, catering selections, and more. A visit to the Bulla Gastrobar can…
Learn MoreView InventoryContact Us Buying a car is a long-term investment, so you want to make sure you’re getting your money’s worth for your drives around Gastonia and Kings Mountain. If you’ve wondered about the Mazda6 reliability, we’ve got good news. The Mazda6 was named one of the top 10 cars that can run for more…
You can enjoy a unique peek into Central American cuisine by dining at the acclaimed Lempira Restaurant. The menu houses entrees with distinct Central American flair from beef and seafood to vegetarian dishes. Whether you stop in with friends, family, or co-workers, you can enjoy an assortment of drinks and appetizers before the main courses…
With its name and logo, it’s clear to see the pride Catawba Brewing Company takes in being from North Carolina. Since selling their first keg in 1999, which was during the infancy stage of craft beer in this country, they have also taken tremendous pride in the beer they provide for their fellow North Carolinians….
View InventoryFinance DepartmentContact Us When you purchased your new Mazda or used vehicle near Gastonia, NC, did you use financing and get a vehicle loan? If you did, then you’ve been paying off the car for a few years now. Now that your loan is almost paid in full, you might be wondering how to…