2018 Mazda3 Performance
The 2018 Mazda3 is an ideal model for anyone in Gastonia or Kings Mountain looking to have more fun on the road. Explore the Mazda3 performance specs and features at Mazda of Gastonia, then schedule a test drive to experience the Mazda3 interior in person.
Mazda3 Specs & Features
- Base Engine: The starting trim comes with a 2.0L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine with 155 hp, and 28/37 city/hwy mpg*.
- Top Engine: The top two trims are offered with a 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder with 184 hp, and 27/36 city/hwy mpg*.
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control: This vehicle movement control system works to provide smoother cornering by seamlessly directing power and shifting vehicle weight, so you can have more fun on the twists and turns around Gastonia.
- Dynamic Stability Control: This feature also contributes to better cornering by helping your vehicle’s wheels grip the road better on sharp turns.
- SKYACTIV®-DRIVE: This 6-speed automatic transmission offers manual shift and Sport mode options for adaptability to any situation
- Smart City Brake Support: This optional feature provides additional brake assistance to avoid low-speed fender-benders.
Explore the Mazda3 at Mazda of Gastonia
Explore More Mazda3 Features
More from Mazda of Gastonia
Crepe Cellar Kitchen & Pub is a European gastro pub that delivers on its promise of great food, a lively atmosphere, and a wide range of adult beverages. You can stop in for lunch, dinner, or Sunday brunch to pick and choose from their always fresh and diverse menu. While every night feels like a…
For a taste of the Napa Valley, make reservations at Napa on Providence. This elegant venue does brunch, lunch, and dinner as well as hosting a variety of events throughout the year. Their menu is always changing with the seasons, guaranteeing that the ingredients are fresh and flavorful. The wine list is refined. The indoor…
There’s always an attractive exhibit or engaging event to attend at the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art. If you’re hoping to expand your understanding of modern art or your own personal abilities, the museum is a hub of resources. They have programs, workshops, tours, displays, and of course the always-rotating list of exhibits. Community outreach…
Despite a recent grand opening in 2018, Civetta already feels entrenched within the communities of Charlotte, Gastonia, and Lincolnton. The ambiance, the accommodating service, and the authentic Italian menu draws in hungry guests from around the area. Civetta has become a popular location to host private events or parties. With a strong leadership staff in…
If you’ve always had an affinity for craft beers and want to explore the Charlotte brewery scene, the Charlotte Brews Cruise is right up your alley. You can bring along a group of friends or meet people as you go but either way, the drinks and laughs will continue to flow. With its tightknit ties…