What Do the Mazda6 Reviews Say?
Leading critics from Edmunds, Kelley Blue Book, and elsewhere have put the 2018 Mazda6 through its paces and come back impressed. Explore these excerpts before you take a closer look at Mazda of Gastonia near Kings Mountain:
- Edmunds: “The sharp-looking Mazda 6 proves family sedans don’t require settling down.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “More fun to drive than many of its rivals, the stylish 2018 Mazda6 is a standout in the midsize family-sedan class.”
- U.S. News and World Report: “It handles incredibly well, rides smoothly, and thanks to its new available turbocharged engine, has an inspiring powertrain to really let its athleticism shine through.”
Explore Mazda6 Reviews at Mazda of Gastonia
If you’re looking for a mid-size sedan with stirring performance and excellent reliability, the Mazda6 is worth a closer look. It’s a great choice for families or for your Gastonia commute. See what critics have to say about the Mazda6 before comparing it to the competitive Toyota Camry.
- The Car Connection thinks the Mazda6 is a worthy option, writing, “The 2018 Mazda6 is a stylish, good handling sedan that finally has the underhood muscle to match.” They enjoy the changes for 2018 as well, and editor Andrew Ganz notes, “Subtle tweaks this year to its suspension result in a smoother, more composed ride.”
- The experts at U.S. News and World Report covered all areas of the new Mazda6, complimenting its “upscale interior” and “comfortable, supportive seats.” They recommend trying out the available turbocharged engine with up to 250 horsepower. Overall, they say it provides “one of the best driving experiences in the class.”
- The reviewers at Edmunds enjoyed the Mazda6 so much, they named it one of the Best Midsize Sedans of the year for 2018. Reviewer Carlos Lago says, “The restyled dashboard trim and climate controls give the 6 a more luxurious look,” and it “adds an upscale design and a focus on driving enjoyment.”
Find the Mazda6 for Sale near Shelby
More From Mazda of Gastonia
With the 2019 Mazda CX-5, you can rest assured that you’re being protected on Gastonia roadways and beyond. The Mazda safety ratings are in for the CX-5 and you’ll be impressed to see how well this model’s safety tech held up against the road tests. Drive with more confidence in the new CX-5 or find…
The best way to care for your new Mazda vehicle, ensuring its long life on Kings Mountain roads, is to keep up with the regular Mazda maintenance schedule. This schedule varies among models so it’s best to check with your owner’s manual for the exact mileage markers, however, there are some similarities between schedules. Learn more about…
Whether a resident or just passing through, Gastonia, NC provides everyone with a multitude of things to do. Kids activities, museums, parks, and restaurants are just the beginning of ways you can spend your time and enjoy what the area has to offer. Explore these things to do in Gastonia, NC below and plan your…