What Do the Mazda6 Reviews Say?
Leading critics from Edmunds, Kelley Blue Book, and elsewhere have put the 2018 Mazda6 through its paces and come back impressed. Explore these excerpts before you take a closer look at Mazda of Gastonia near Kings Mountain:
- Edmunds: “The sharp-looking Mazda 6 proves family sedans don’t require settling down.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “More fun to drive than many of its rivals, the stylish 2018 Mazda6 is a standout in the midsize family-sedan class.”
- U.S. News and World Report: “It handles incredibly well, rides smoothly, and thanks to its new available turbocharged engine, has an inspiring powertrain to really let its athleticism shine through.”
Explore Mazda6 Reviews at Mazda of Gastonia
If you’re looking for a mid-size sedan with stirring performance and excellent reliability, the Mazda6 is worth a closer look. It’s a great choice for families or for your Gastonia commute. See what critics have to say about the Mazda6 before comparing it to the competitive Toyota Camry.
- The Car Connection thinks the Mazda6 is a worthy option, writing, “The 2018 Mazda6 is a stylish, good handling sedan that finally has the underhood muscle to match.” They enjoy the changes for 2018 as well, and editor Andrew Ganz notes, “Subtle tweaks this year to its suspension result in a smoother, more composed ride.”
- The experts at U.S. News and World Report covered all areas of the new Mazda6, complimenting its “upscale interior” and “comfortable, supportive seats.” They recommend trying out the available turbocharged engine with up to 250 horsepower. Overall, they say it provides “one of the best driving experiences in the class.”
- The reviewers at Edmunds enjoyed the Mazda6 so much, they named it one of the Best Midsize Sedans of the year for 2018. Reviewer Carlos Lago says, “The restyled dashboard trim and climate controls give the 6 a more luxurious look,” and it “adds an upscale design and a focus on driving enjoyment.”
Find the Mazda6 for Sale near Shelby
More From Mazda of Gastonia
With a chance to eat, drink, and share some memories with friends or co-workers, the Bulla Gastrobar has become a mainstay around Charlotte, North Carolina. Your options are nearly endless when you stop by the cherished venue, with private dining selections for closed-off events, catering selections, and more. A visit to the Bulla Gastrobar can…
Learn MoreView InventoryContact Us Buying a car is a long-term investment, so you want to make sure you’re getting your money’s worth for your drives around Gastonia and Kings Mountain. If you’ve wondered about the Mazda6 reliability, we’ve got good news. The Mazda6 was named one of the top 10 cars that can run for more…
You can enjoy a unique peek into Central American cuisine by dining at the acclaimed Lempira Restaurant. The menu houses entrees with distinct Central American flair from beef and seafood to vegetarian dishes. Whether you stop in with friends, family, or co-workers, you can enjoy an assortment of drinks and appetizers before the main courses…