Go Back in Time at the Carolina Renaissance Festival
Running from September 29th – November 18th, the Carolina Renaissance Festival in Huntersville, NC draws visitors from all over the Gastonia area. Find out about this popular event today at Mazda of Gastonia.
Entertainment and Attractions
Your ticket to the Carolina Renaissance Festival provides access to live entertainment throughout the fairgrounds. Check out some of the highlights:
- Jousting on horseback three times a day
- Living Mermaid exhibit inside a 30,000 lb. aquarium
- Fireflicker the Dragon
- Falconry demonstations
- 14 stages of jugglers, comedians, musicians, and other acts
- SERFs, Inc. comedy show
- Artisan demonstrations
Interspersed throughout the festival are many special events and attractions. There’s something for everyone at this premier North Caroline renaissance festival:
- October 6th and 7th – Free weekend for kids ages 5-12 with coupon.
- October 13th and 14th – BrewFest from noon to 4 p.m. at the New Haven. Enjoy games, a costume contest, and micro-brew samples.
- October 20th and 21st – Celtic music weekend with CRAIC and The Reelin’ Rogues.
- November 3rd and 4th – Pirates’ Christmas kicks off the holiday shopping season at the Fairhaven Village Marketplace. Special discounts and pirate-themed entertainment runs all weekend.
Find out more special events on their website!
More Festival Information
At this 25-acre village, you can find the best in 16th Century entertainment and attractions for the whole family. Parking is always free and the festival is located between I-77 and I-85 on Poplar Tent Road. A ticket includes all shows (including jousting), and food and gifts are available for purchase. Food vendors include a bakery, coffee shop, and multiple pubs and inns. Costumes are encouraged, and rental costumes are available at the gates.
Turn to Mazda of Gastonia for Local Events
More from Mazda of Gastonia
With a chance to eat, drink, and share some memories with friends or co-workers, the Bulla Gastrobar has become a mainstay around Charlotte, North Carolina. Your options are nearly endless when you stop by the cherished venue, with private dining selections for closed-off events, catering selections, and more. A visit to the Bulla Gastrobar can…
Learn MoreView InventoryContact Us Buying a car is a long-term investment, so you want to make sure you’re getting your money’s worth for your drives around Gastonia and Kings Mountain. If you’ve wondered about the Mazda6 reliability, we’ve got good news. The Mazda6 was named one of the top 10 cars that can run for more…
You can enjoy a unique peek into Central American cuisine by dining at the acclaimed Lempira Restaurant. The menu houses entrees with distinct Central American flair from beef and seafood to vegetarian dishes. Whether you stop in with friends, family, or co-workers, you can enjoy an assortment of drinks and appetizers before the main courses…