Go Back in Time at the Carolina Renaissance Festival
Running from September 29th – November 18th, the Carolina Renaissance Festival in Huntersville, NC draws visitors from all over the Gastonia area. Find out about this popular event today at Mazda of Gastonia.
Entertainment and Attractions
Your ticket to the Carolina Renaissance Festival provides access to live entertainment throughout the fairgrounds. Check out some of the highlights:
- Jousting on horseback three times a day
- Living Mermaid exhibit inside a 30,000 lb. aquarium
- Fireflicker the Dragon
- Falconry demonstations
- 14 stages of jugglers, comedians, musicians, and other acts
- SERFs, Inc. comedy show
- Artisan demonstrations
Interspersed throughout the festival are many special events and attractions. There’s something for everyone at this premier North Caroline renaissance festival:
- October 6th and 7th – Free weekend for kids ages 5-12 with coupon.
- October 13th and 14th – BrewFest from noon to 4 p.m. at the New Haven. Enjoy games, a costume contest, and micro-brew samples.
- October 20th and 21st – Celtic music weekend with CRAIC and The Reelin’ Rogues.
- November 3rd and 4th – Pirates’ Christmas kicks off the holiday shopping season at the Fairhaven Village Marketplace. Special discounts and pirate-themed entertainment runs all weekend.
Find out more special events on their website!
More Festival Information
At this 25-acre village, you can find the best in 16th Century entertainment and attractions for the whole family. Parking is always free and the festival is located between I-77 and I-85 on Poplar Tent Road. A ticket includes all shows (including jousting), and food and gifts are available for purchase. Food vendors include a bakery, coffee shop, and multiple pubs and inns. Costumes are encouraged, and rental costumes are available at the gates.
Turn to Mazda of Gastonia for Local Events
More from Mazda of Gastonia
Crepe Cellar Kitchen & Pub is a European gastro pub that delivers on its promise of great food, a lively atmosphere, and a wide range of adult beverages. You can stop in for lunch, dinner, or Sunday brunch to pick and choose from their always fresh and diverse menu. While every night feels like a…
For a taste of the Napa Valley, make reservations at Napa on Providence. This elegant venue does brunch, lunch, and dinner as well as hosting a variety of events throughout the year. Their menu is always changing with the seasons, guaranteeing that the ingredients are fresh and flavorful. The wine list is refined. The indoor…
There’s always an attractive exhibit or engaging event to attend at the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art. If you’re hoping to expand your understanding of modern art or your own personal abilities, the museum is a hub of resources. They have programs, workshops, tours, displays, and of course the always-rotating list of exhibits. Community outreach…