Go Back in Time at the Carolina Renaissance Festival
Running from September 29th – November 18th, the Carolina Renaissance Festival in Huntersville, NC draws visitors from all over the Gastonia area. Find out about this popular event today at Mazda of Gastonia.
Entertainment and Attractions
Your ticket to the Carolina Renaissance Festival provides access to live entertainment throughout the fairgrounds. Check out some of the highlights:
- Jousting on horseback three times a day
- Living Mermaid exhibit inside a 30,000 lb. aquarium
- Fireflicker the Dragon
- Falconry demonstations
- 14 stages of jugglers, comedians, musicians, and other acts
- SERFs, Inc. comedy show
- Artisan demonstrations
Interspersed throughout the festival are many special events and attractions. There’s something for everyone at this premier North Caroline renaissance festival:
- October 6th and 7th – Free weekend for kids ages 5-12 with coupon.
- October 13th and 14th – BrewFest from noon to 4 p.m. at the New Haven. Enjoy games, a costume contest, and micro-brew samples.
- October 20th and 21st – Celtic music weekend with CRAIC and The Reelin’ Rogues.
- November 3rd and 4th – Pirates’ Christmas kicks off the holiday shopping season at the Fairhaven Village Marketplace. Special discounts and pirate-themed entertainment runs all weekend.
Find out more special events on their website!
More Festival Information
At this 25-acre village, you can find the best in 16th Century entertainment and attractions for the whole family. Parking is always free and the festival is located between I-77 and I-85 on Poplar Tent Road. A ticket includes all shows (including jousting), and food and gifts are available for purchase. Food vendors include a bakery, coffee shop, and multiple pubs and inns. Costumes are encouraged, and rental costumes are available at the gates.
Turn to Mazda of Gastonia for Local Events
More from Mazda of Gastonia
If you’ve always had an affinity for craft beers and want to explore the Charlotte brewery scene, the Charlotte Brews Cruise is right up your alley. You can bring along a group of friends or meet people as you go but either way, the drinks and laughs will continue to flow. With its tightknit ties…
Elegant, welcoming, and idyllic, The Duke Mansion continues to be an enchanting bed and breakfast for those around Gastonia, Charlotte, and Lincolnton. If you and your significant other are looking to enjoy a getaway weekend, you’ll find the rooms to be charming. Plus, specific accommodations can be arranged to better meet your needs. The Duke…
With the 2019 Mazda CX-5, you can rest assured that you’re being protected on Gastonia roadways and beyond. The Mazda safety ratings are in for the CX-5 and you’ll be impressed to see how well this model’s safety tech held up against the road tests. Drive with more confidence in the new CX-5 or find…