Test Drive a 2021 MAZDA CX-30 Premium Today
If you’re hoping to give your time on the road a serious boost, then you need to take the 2021 Mazda CX-30 Premium, or the other trim levels of this sleek SUV, for a test drive. When you visit Mazda of Gastonia, our team will happily show you around our selection of new Mazda vehicles so you can find the perfect crossover SUV for you!
Trim Levels of the 2021 MAZDA CX-30
The 2021 Mazda CX-30 offers available i-Activ® AWD for all-weather control while starting with a 186-horsepower 2.5-liter engine for swift acceleration. You can also step up to a 250-horsepower turbocharged engine for even more fun.
Each trim level offers something special for drivers to get excited about.
- 2.5 S: The starting trim level offers plenty of standard technology features, like an 8.8-inch infotainment display with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration. You also get standard safety systems like adaptive cruise control and lane-keep assist.
- Select: The next trim level up adds some luxury features like a leatherette wrapped steering wheel and black leatherette seating. You also get more safety systems, like blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert.
- Preferred: Adding even more luxury, the Preferred trim level of the 2021 Mazda CX-30 offers a Greige interior trim color and heated front seats. You can also get a power driver’s seat.
- Premium: Offering more convenient technology and luxury features, the premium trim level offers a windshield-projected Active Driving Display and Traffic Sign Recognition. You can also choose between white and black leather seating.
- Premium Plus: Coming standard with a 250-horsepower turbocharged engine configuration, the Premium Plus also gets a convenient adaptive front lighting system, Traffic Jam Assist, and a 360-degree monitor.
Visit our Mazda dealership near Belmont today to take the 2021 Mazda CX-30 for a test drive!